Thursday, April 15, 2010

Do you WATCH how you park?


I go into a grocery store, and come out 10 minutes later to find someone parked like this next to me. REALLY? Do you not pay attention to how you park ?? Do you not look at the car next to you to make sure they can get IN their car, and drive OUT of their spot?

This picture was taken after I got IN my car, looking backward. There is NO WAY I could back out of my space. If the space in FRONT of me hadn't been a striped zone, I would not have been able to get out of my spot. And if I'd had to wait for this person to return to their vehicle, I'm pretty sure I would NOT be a happy camper by the time they showed up.

People! All you need to do is apply the Golden Rule!! Park how you would like someone to park next to YOU. Simple.

No comments: