Monday, November 24, 2008

When do they suddenly KNOW....


In a restaurant... in an office... doesn't seem to matter where, but there is definitely some age where girls finally get it, that they talk TOO LOUD. Well if you ask my husband, I still do, but my voice just kind of carries... I'm talking about the girls that act like there is no one else in the place except them, and they might be talking to a person who is hard of hearing... they must own the place.

Although, today I was in Panera bread and I heard HOPE. There was a small group of girls talking... loud enough I could 'enjoy' their conversation, whether I wanted to or not... someone must have said something to them (I wish more people would) and one girl replied, "Oh, I'm sorry, we tend to forget that our voices carry" - HOW NICE that was to hear... so there MUST be an age when they realize this, and start working on talking quieter... I think she was mid twenties...too bad it can't be sooner...

No comments: