Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tupperware again? YUP!

When my daughter was a baby, less than 2 years old, I used to sell Tupperware. I was quite good at it, and it's a good solid business to be in. They can't go under, they give a Lifetime Warranty on their product, heck! But seriously, this year when I found myself unemployed for 6 months... I thought about Tupperware. Well, I went to a festival, and saw a lady with a Tupperware table set up... THEN I thought about Tupperware. OK?... anyway... she made me a good offer... and away I went, back into the land of plastic. AND HAS IT CHANGED! There's so much cool stuff, I can't even learn about all of it yet... and then the funniest thing happened... I got a job. LOL, ya go figure... now that I WANT the time to learn about the new products and maybe get organized, and try to drum up some parties... I get a full time, 8 hr a day, 5 day a week... Job. They really cut into daytime hours, ya know??

Ok... I can do this. Maybe not well, at first... but I'll get there... Im still learning to get up early every morning.. make breakfast... make Lunch!... think about dinner... NAHH... and leave on time for work. Oh ya, then STAY at work all day... and come home around 5pm.. whew.. that's a LONG day. LOL... seriously it does take some time to get back in the saddle... so Im workin on that..

I'm also working on building my Tupperware business now... tomorrow I have a 'vendor show' I'm scheduled at... I'll have a table... display all my wares... hopefully have people who will be interested... and with any luck, come home with orders, or party hosts lined up. That's the plan. So to that end, I sat tonite and made little labels for EACH PIECE of tupperware i have... with its Name, Description, price, page number, item number. So my last basket it packed... I'm ready to go... now I need some sleep. I'll take pictures tomorrow, and post them here... stay tuned, ok?

Oh, and if you'd like to do an ONLINE party... go here: http://my2.tupperware.com/tup-html/R/ruthinman-product.html
and click the blue square on the right...

Cya tomorrow!

Ok.. here's a pic of my table...

No comments: