Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy New Year!

Well it's January 15th, I figured it's about time I welcome in the New Year. I usually let Christmas linger on in my heart until about now, then I start realizing that my BIRTHDAY IS COMING!!! Yee Haw! i DON'T know why at my age I'm still as giddy as a school girl about my birthday, but I am! Perhaps it's that I made it one more year! Who Knows.. but I like to celebrate it! This year one of my ways of celebrating it is to have a "Quilt In" with some of my quilting friends! I'm quite excited about it.. and I'll have to post pictures afterward. (You bet!) Other than that, I don't know what I'll do, other than dinner, I'm sure... I usually try to get a massage on my birthday, but I am working on that day this year, so I'm not sure how that will go... and also, my ceramics class is on my birthday... maybe I can finagle getting off a few hours early... Oh, and my husband and stepson are cooking dinner for me that night!..

Last year (or was it the year before) I had asked for something (anything) that required "tickets". You see, that would mean some Planning would have to go into it... and it'd be something other than dinner out... and it'd be an adventure because I wouldn't know what it was!... My husband surprised the heck out of me and got tickets to see the Blue Man Group! It was wonderful,.. and we had to spend the night in a hotel too... one of the best presents he's ever planned... try it ladies.. you'll be surprised in some way or another! LOL

No comments: