Saturday, January 08, 2011

Clean Sink


Do you have any idea just how good a clean sink makes you feel about your kitchen? Or even in general! I guess I knew before, but had forgotten. Recently, maybe a couple months ago now, I began slowly following the Fly Lady technique of getting my house under control. She starts you out with Baby Steps - exactly what I needed! Starting a whole new routine of anything just doesn't work! It needs to be eased in... slowly....

So step 1 is to shine your sink. Now she doesn't just have you wipe it down, she means really CLEAN it. Fill it with hot water and bleach and clean all the tiny crevices around the edges and taps, etc. Once you do this, you will be amazed at how easy it is to keep it clean. Maybe it's because you have a renewed sense of Wanting to. ;-)

No comments: