Monday, October 10, 2011

Scattered Tacos

Tonight we had a version of 'walking tacos' for dinner... but we didn't walk! lol We started with Scoops on a plate, added the taco seasoned ground beef, shredded cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and taco sauce... Yummmm

Also helped that I make my own recipe of Taco Seasoning... no more mixes, since we couldn't agree on one we all liked, I just Googled and experimented til I got one we all like... and I know ALL the ingredients in it... nothing I can't pronounce! Want the recipe...? OK.. here it is!

Taco Seasoning

1 tablespoon chili powder
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon black pepper

Mix all together in a small bowl and store in a Tupperware Spice container. (if you don't have one, contact me and I can order one for you!) You can also order them on my Tupperware website!
http://my.tupperware.com/ruthinman

No comments: