Wednesday, December 21, 2011

While I'm driving I can think of 3 or 4 items I want to blog about. By the time I get home... they have flown out of my head! Why is that?!

Today I was sitting at Culver's and listening to a group of ladies talking about how rude people are these days when standing in a line and talking on a cell phone. I don't know where these ladies work, but they apparently wait on people who stand in a line. One lady said a girl got up to the front of the line and the lady said to her, "Can I help you".... "Miss, Can I help you?".... "Miss... " and finally the girl says to her, "JUST a minute, I'm ON the phone!" and then into her phone she says "I can't believe how rude this lady is being to me, I'll have to call you back".

The pathetic part in this is the girl. She is the one being rude, and doesn't even see it! I think all check out lines, bank lines, and any other lines, should have a sign to the effect of... If you need to be on your phone, please step out of line. Others are waiting.

I can't believe the people these days and what they consider (or don't consider) rude. What happened to Common Courtesy?! Think about it people! Please.

No comments: