Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Underwater Bowling



We went to the newest sporting goods 'store' in the midwest the other day. Actually calling it a store is a bit of an understatement. It's more of a World. There is a store... and a restaurant.... and a shooting gallery, and a BOWLING ALLEY, and a huge fish tank where they keep huge fish! and... and... and.... my goodness! Oh, the name? Bass Pro!
We went for lunch, the restaurant is actually access thru the "underwater" bowling alley, and for good reason, this is a place to be showed off! I tried taking pictures, I'll see how they post and then lighten them if needed, but you just need to go there to personally experience it.
The food was GOOD, I had a mahi-mahi sandwich and my hubby had a burger, one even HE couldn't finish! The fr
ies were great, seasoned but only lightly, not overkill like most places that season fries.

Try it, I think you'll like it.

No comments: